competition t&c & policies
ASH BE NIMBLE SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these competition rules carefully. The first section is applicable to this specific competition. The second section is applicable to ALL ash be nimble competitions.
SECTION 1: Competition T&C
Name of competition: Comment below & tell us why you love ash be nimble in 15 words or less, tag 3 friends + like our fb page
Duration: 04 - 03 - 2017 to 08 - 03- 2017
What you need to do:
1) In the comments below, tell us why you love ash be nimble in 15 words or less
2) Tag 3 friends in the comments + like our instagram & fb page
3) Entries close Wed 8 March 2017, 11:59pm (GMT+8)
A set of THREE (3) COMPLIMENTARY tickts to Get Nimble Rooftop Fitness Party.
*winner items are not exchangeable or refundable to another item, or for cash.
Winners will be contacted: by 9 Feb via FB message or insta.
Winners must provide requested information by 11 Feb.
1. Post 2 photos wearing the ash be nimble apparels after winning, mentioning & tagging ash be nimble.
SECTION 2: General T&C
If you enter the competition, you will be deemed to have agreed to them in full. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Ash Be Nimble Sdn Bhd. (company no. 1132015K) whose registered office is at 30A, Jln SS20/10, Damansara Kim, 47400 PJ.
- Entrants must be: (a) Malaysian resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Employees of Ash Be Nimble Sdn Bhd. or anyone else connected in any way with the competition and their respective family members, are not permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter the competition. However, in order to enter the promotion you must have an Internet connection and Facebook account.
- Entries received outside these times and dates will not be valid and will not be eligible to win a prize. Only one entry per person.
- Your entry must be an original work and must not infringe another person’s copyright or other intellectual property rights and by submitting your entry, you promise us that this is the case.
- Except as otherwise required by applicable law, the promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason, including those which for technical or other reasons are unsuccessful, incomplete, lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes (including the pre-loaded points) are not transferable and cannot be resold. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent or greater value.
- Winner(s) will be chosen after the closing date of the competition from all eligible entries by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the promoter. The judge(s) will select the winners based on their subjective assessment of the two entries which best demonstrate creativity, suitability and originality.
- Winners will be notified by a direct private message on Facebook or Instagram (depending on which platform they used to enter the competition) within 28 days of the closing date. Winning entries may also be re-posted by the promoter on Facebook and/or Instagram and by entering the competition you agree to such publication.
- If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner in accordance with the criteria set out in section 13.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or delivered to. Each winner will need to provide the promoter with their contact email address and/or postal address to assist with delivery of the prize.
- The promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to:
- verify the eligibility of any entrant (including their age and place of residence);
- disqualify any entrant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the promotion or entering using fraudulent means , or who the promoter believes to have acted in breach of these terms and conditions;
- disqualify entrants who do not give correct contact details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf; and
- disqualify any entrant posting an entry or a comment to the Facebook and/or Twitter account that is, in the promoter’s opinion, inappropriate, offensive or upsetting to other entrants, customers of the promoter or directly aimed at the promoter, or contrary to applicable law, and to remove any such entry or comment.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Each winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any reasonable publicity as may be required by the promoter in connection with the competition.
- You are providing your information to Ash Be Nimble Sdn Bhd. and not to any other party. Any personal data submitted in connection with the promotion will be used solely for the purposes of administering and managing the promotion and prizes (where applicable), verifying the eligibility of each entrant and in accordance with current Malaysia data protection legislation and will not be used for any other purposes or disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. By entering the promotion, each entrant consents to the use of their personal data in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the promoter excludes liability for any losses, damages or claims incurred by any person in connection with the promotion or receipt or misuse of any prize.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram and entrants acknowledge that neither Facebook nor Instagram shall have any liability to them in connection with the promotion.
SECTION 3: RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a return or a refund. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Sale items and gift cards cannot be exchanged or return.
Exchanges (if applicable)
Exchanges are available for sizes or colour of the same style. Exchanging for a different product may be subjected to extra cost. Anything that you try on at the den is not exchangeable.
To be eligible for a exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with tag still intact.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 30A, Jln SS20/10, Damansara Kim, Petaling Jaya, 47400, Malaysia.
Refunds (if applicable)
To complete your refund, we require a proof of purchase or order number. Refunds are only applicable for faulty items and out of stock items, within notifying us in the first 14 days of receiving your order. Past the 14 day mark, a refund is not applicable anymore.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If you are approved, then we will require your details and your refund will be processed within 30 working days. Ka ching!
- Method of Payment: Bank account details for refunding (or if paypal then state paypal)
- Bank Account Name
- Order Number:
- Date of order:
*ash be nimble reserves the rights to withhold any refunds if your original item has not reached the Fox Den.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 30A, Jln SS20/10, Damansara Kim, Petaling Jaya, 47400, Malaysia.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat or enter information on our site.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
• By logging in to your account
• By chatting with us or by sending us a support ticket
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
30A, Jln SS20/10, Damansara Kim
Petaling Jaya, Selangor 47400
+60 111 4000 557
*T&C & policies are subjected to change.